Ministry of Justice

Child Support Officer

If you need help getting or changing a child support order or agreement, the child support officer can help. The officer will explain the child support guidelines and calculate what you may be eligible to receive or be expected to pay. If the other parent agrees, the officer will work with both of you to negotiate an agreement or make other referrals as needed.