Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP) Outreach Workers
The outreach workers help clients with various aspects of FMEP, such as:
- general information on FMEP, including how to enrol;
- information on enforcement action taken by FMEP;
- arrears or payment enquiries;
- information and assistance when changing a court order or agreement;
- information to payors where FMEP has initiated court enforcement – what to expect, what they need to know;
- working with payors while changing an court order or agreement; and
- working with payors to arrive at voluntary payment arrangements.
For more information about the Family Maintenance Enforcement Program, visit the Family Justice website.